Annual Appeal 2016-17
Strengthening the foundation of our growing school…
Annual Appeal 2016-17 launches soon!
Right now, Waldorf Schools around the country and around the world are reaching out to their communities with Annual Appeal Campaigns. That’s right - WSNO is not alone in its need to gather supplemental funds to maintain a healthy, thriving school. On average, the gap between the tuition a WSNO family pays per child and the amount it actually costs to educate that child is about $1000. Fundraising, including the Annual Appeal, fills this gap.
Giving is essential. Of course, tuition represents a significant financial commitment that families already make to educate their child/children at WSNO. This emphasis of full school participation is not based on the size of your contribution. Please participate by making a financial gift to the school at the most generous level your family can afford.
The budgeted income from this campaign is $35,000. However, we do not have to stop there! To measure our success, we will place a leaf on our school chalkboard in the office for each gift given. We would LOVE to see a full tree! Waldorf School of New Orleans education is truly unique. The rigorous curriculum of interdisciplinary subject matter, handwork, arts and music appeal to the head and the hands. Examine what this education means to you and your family and reflect its importance with your gift. Thank you!
Other ways to give now!
- Online – To make a make tax-deductible donation online, click below for a secure transaction using CommitChange.
- By TADS – Contact the business office to have your TADS account billed by calling 504-525-2420 or emailing email@example.com.
- By Mail – Mail your tax-deductible donation to: Waldorf School of New Orleans, ATTN: Annual Appeal, 517 Soraparu St., New Orleans, LA, 70130. Include your name and contact information and note “Annual Appeal” in the memo line.
- At WSNO – Drop by the main office to deposit your tax-deductible donation in one of the collection envelopes in any of the classrooms.
- Buy tickets or donate items to our annual gala, Starry Night, held on Saturday, May 21st. For more information visit Eventbrite.
All gifts to Annual Appeal are tax-deductible. Donors will be given a Statement of Donation to our school to use when filing taxes.