Let's play 20 Questions! This week's guest is Waldorf School of New Orleans Grades Office coordinator Nicole Rixner. She took some time out of her busy schedule to play today so that we can get to know her a little better.
1. What three traits define you?
My voice, My walk & My personality.
2. What is your personal philosophy?
Play the hand dealt
3. What's one thing you couldn't live without?
4. What are you reading these days?
The Advocate / Parade
5. What is the best book you've ever read?
6. Where is your favorite place to be?
7. What is your favorite thing to do?
Gather anywhere with family
8. What’s the weirdest job you’ve ever had?
Assigning caskets for burial
9. What’s the coolest (or most important) trend you see today?
10. Choose: Beaches or Mountains and tell us why!
Beaches: for the calming relaxing experience of the sand and water
11. What has been the most important innovation you have witnessed in your lifetime?
12. You’re hosting a dinner party. Who are the 3 people, from present or past, who you would invite and why?
My grandmother, my father, and my mom. They are a riot when we're together
13. What is your favorite food?
14. If you could do another job for just one day, what would it be?
15. What's your best advice?
There's always an option
16. What would you most like to tell yourself at age 12?
Boys can wait
17. Whom do you admire most?
18. What is your greatest fear?
Something happening to my sons
19. Tell us something that might surprise us about you.
I'm afraid of dogs
20. What is your favorite thing about working at WSNO?
Never know what a day will bring, The kids, the faculty, the communication with parents