Tuition and Fees
Tuition and Fees
2017-18 School Year
Early Childhood Program: Early Childhood is a half-day program with an option for an extended day.
- Nursery part-time (M,T,W): $5,250 Extended Care: $1,950
- Nursery full-time (M-F): $7,250 Extended Care: $2,250
- Kindergarten (M-F) $7,250 Extended Care: $2,250
Grade School (1st through 8th): Middle School begins at 5th grade.
- Elementary School: $10,250
- Middle School: $10,750
Sibling Discount: If a family has more than one child enrolled at WSNO, a discount of 7.5% will be applied to the tuition of each child enrolled.
- New Student Registration: $200 one-time fee per child
- Supply Fee: $400 Covers classroom supplies necessary for writing, drawing, crafts and other areas of the curriculum
- Facility Fee: $350 Funds applied to current & future building needs
- Tuition Insurance: 3.5% of tuition (not including fees) • Tuition insurance is mandatory. Tuition insurance protects the school’s ability to budget for the year as well as families with students who may need to withdraw before the end of the year. Students who attend at least one month of school may be eligible for a partial refund of tuition. More details are available upon request.
- Additional Fees: Families are responsible for all late, non-sufficient funds (NSF), credit card or services charges assessed by TADS.
Grade Specific Fees
- 1st graders & new 2nd graders: $90 Pentatonic Flute Body & Mouthpiece
- 3rd graders: $60 Soprano Flute Body
- New 3rd – 8th graders: $95 Soprano Flute Body & Mouthpiece
Registration & Payment Policy Admissions and Enrollment
All student information is collected through an online admissions system on TADS.com. Parent must re-enroll their returning students online by March 15th, 2017. New students should be enrolled within 2 weeks of acceptance.
Enrollment Deposits & Contracts
A student’s enrollment is not guaranteed until the Enrollment Agreement and Enrollment Deposit are received. Deposits and fees are non-refundable.
- NEW STUDENTS: $1,200.00 deposit and Enrollment Agreement are due two weeks after notification of admission during regular enrollment periods.
- RETURNING STUDENTS: $1,000.00 deposit and Enrollment Agreement are due by March 15, 2016 to secure your child’s place for the following school year. Assuming there is space still available, returning students may submit an enrollment deposit after the March 15th deadline, but a $100 late fee will be assessed. The late fee will not be credited towards tuition.
For parents who elect not to pay tuition in full upfront, WSNO assesses a billing fee of $75.00 for a semi-annual payment plan or a billing fee of $150.00 for a monthly payment plan.
- ANNUAL: 100% tuition paid in full by June 24, 2017
- SEMI-ANNUAL: 60% tuition paid in full by June 24, 2017 40% tuition paid in full by November 24, 2017 Parents must sign up for automatic payments with TADS tuition management (www.tads.com). A $75 fee applies to be paid by families to TADS.
- MONTHLY: Equal monthly payments from June 2017 to January 2018 Parents must sign up for automatic payments with TADS tuition management (www.tads.com). A $150 fee applies to be paid by families to TADS.
Tuition, tuition assistance, and fees are set by the Board of Directors every school year. Revised Tuition and Fee Schedules are made available in early February for the next school year.